When you contact One Immigration, we will offer you an initial assessment of your case for a fixed fee of £100.
At that point, we will offer you the most appropriate immigration and nationality legal service to meet your needs.
These may include:
- Applications for British passports
- Support for student appeals
- Applications for British Citizenship from within the UK and from overseas
- Help with getting a spouse to the UK
- Applications for visas / permission to remain / settlement
- Preventing removal / deportation
- Representation before Immigration Courts
- Advice on the points based system
- Dealing with British High Commissions, embassies and the UK Border Agency
- Human rights and asylum applications
- Help for employers wishing to apply for a sponsor’s licence to employ overseas labour
In very complex cases where you require a specialist immigration barrister, we can instruct a recommended barrister on your behalf.
This list of immigration services is not exhaustive. If you have an immigration matter that doesn’t come under these categories, call 0116 255 2110 to discuss your situation and arrange an appointment with one of our advisers at a time to suit you.
What You Are Paying For
What you are paying for: our fees cover advising you, reading your file, preparing your case, meeting with you / witnesses / third parties, writing letters and making calls on your behalf, postage costs and updating you on progress.
In addition to our fees, you will also have to pay fees to the Home Office or High Commission, if required.